We added a large number of new search filters to Nimbus Note for web and today we’ll tell you more about them.
Nimbus Note web-client – https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/
1) Date operator – searching by creation date.
Allows locating notes that were created on a specific day or during a specific period.
date:06/09/2017 – will display all notes created on September 6, 2017. If the western date format is used, notes for June 9, 2017 will display.
date:06/09/2017-25/09/2017 – will display all notes created during the period between September 6 and September 25.
date:09 – displays all notes created in September this year.
Search word date: 06/09/2017 – will display notes created on September 6 and contain the search word.
2) Folders operator – searches in specific folders
Allows you to find notes located in specific folders
search word folders: folder1, folder2 – looks for notes in folders folder1 and folder2 containing the search word.
For long folder names, you can use quotation marks.
For instance, search word folders: “my main folder” – looks for notes from folder called “my main folder” containing the search word.
3) Tags operator – searching through notes with specific tags
Allows you to locate notes with specific tags.
Works in the same way as the “folders” filter. Therefore, folders: must be replaced with tags:
3) Files operator: searches for notes with specific file types
Allows you to locate notes that contain specific types of files.
files:mp4 – Allows you to locate notes containing mp4 files.
search word files:mp4 – allows you to locate notes that contain mp4 files and the search word in the text.
4) Encryption:yes operator – Allows you to locate all encrypted notes.
encryption:yes – will display all encrypted notes
search word encryption:yes – will show all encrypted notes containing the search word in the title.
5) Intitle operator – allows searching through note titles only.
intitle:game – will find all notes containing the word “game” in their title
6) Todo operator – shows notes with tasks to-do
todo: – will display all notes with tasks to do
todo: false – will display all notes with UNcompleted tasks.
7) Color operator – displays notes of specific color.
search word color:green – will display notes that are color-tagged green and contain the search word.
8) Highlight operator– allows searching through highlighted text.
highlight:yes – displays all notes with highlighted text.
search word highlight:yes – displays notes with the search word in highlighted text.
9) Inurl operator – allows locating notes that were saved from a specific site (for example, via Nimbus Clipper).
inurl:techcrunch.com – allows locating all notes that were saved from techcrunch.com
search word inurl:techcrunch.com – allows locating notes that were saved from techcrunch.com and contain the search word.
Nimbus Note supports complex queries. For instance, you need to locate all notes that are color-tagged green, saved from mashable.com and contain the word “game”. To do this, you just need to enter the following in the search field: game color:green inurl:mashable.com