We are pleased to announce that it’s now possible to import bookmarks from Pocket to Everhelper. To import, just a few simple steps are required:
1) Log into your account at https://getpocket.com/
2) Open link https://getpocket.com/export.
3) Click Export HTML file and download the HTML file.
4) Log into your account at http://everhelper.me/client/
5) Press the settings button and select Import / Export Bookmarks.
6) In the window that appears, click Import and select the HTML file you downloaded from Pocket.
7) Wait for the import to complete. New bookmarks will be available to you in the folder Menu – Pocket Import.